- Periodontal Disease Assessment and Treatment Planning
- Initial Therapy/Scaling and Root Planning
- Soft Tissue/Gingival Grafts, including Esthetic Root Coverage
- Pocket Reduction/Osseous Surgery
- Osseous/Bone Grafts (to keep teeth)
- Osseous/Bone Grafts (for dental implants)
- Dental Extractions
- Dental Implants
- Functional and Esthetic Crown Lengthening
- Biopsies of Tissue Pathology
- Periodontal Maintenance
- Patient Education and Support
- Local Anesthesia
- Nitrous Oxide Sedation
- Oral Premedication for Mild Sedation
*If you are coming into our office for the first time, please bring a copy of all medications and supplements that you currently take. Thank you!
We maintain the highest professional standards for cleanliness, sterilization and radiation control. Our staff regularly attends educational and safety seminars to remain knowledgeable and skilled with the latest techniques to provide you with the highest level of excellent care in a safe environment.
The cost of your treatment will vary depending on your individual needs and treatment plan. We will discuss with you the cost of your treatment and available payment options before you begin any treatment.
We accept Visa and Mastercard. As a courtesy we will help you with your insurance claims and bill your dental insurance for you.